The Controvento with dual boiler and PID temperature regulation!
The Controvento is the first dual boiler espresso machine from ECM. With its new, extravagant design it veers away from the classic look and races “against the wind”, as the name implies.
The temperature of the coffee boiler and the steam boiler can be regulated separately via the PID display – this way, each coffee lover can find their own perfect temperature.
Because of the quiet but strong rotary pump, the Controvento is a good fit in an office or espresso bar.
- Equipped with a quiet rotary pump
- PID-display for the individual temperature regulation of both boilers
- PID-display indicating the brewing time in seconds
- ECM E61 brew group
- Switchable from water tank to direct water connection
- Stainless steel boilers (one for coffee brewing, one for steam/hot water) with heat exchanger
- Boiler insulation
- New and extravagant design
- On/off switch for the steam boiler
- LED illuminated Lucite back plate with "Controvento"-lettering
- Drainage hook-up for residual water is possible