Terms and Conditions
Tel: 0800 7720766
Back Stormont Street
Tyne & Wear
- All prices are shown excluding and including VAT at the current rate where applicable, VAT is not applied to coffee.
- Our prices may change without notice.
Ordering Delivery And Despatch
- In the unlikely event that a product is unavailable when you place an order, we will contact you immediately to either arrange an alternative or advise when the item will be back in stock to complete your order. We cannot guarantee availability of all products and coffees at the time of ordering, products which are out of stock will be marked accordingly.
- While we make every effort to ensure that all items shown are in stock we offer no guarantee of availability and this electronic publication does not constitute an offer for sale. Goods are normally dispatched within 48 hours. If we are unable to fulfil this obligation we will contact you by email or telephone with an estimated despatch date.
- We reserve the right not to accept the order.
- We do not sell to customers or companies outside the UK.
- Delivery of equipment and ingredients will usually take 48 hours from order, however it can take up to 7 days after which point please contact us, we are very much reliant on postal and courier services.
- We do not guarantee delivery times on any item due to parts of the despatch and delivery being handled by couriers, over which we have no control. All times quoted are business working days Monday – Friday.
- We use a variety of independent carriers and are dependent on the service they offer. If the carrier has attempted to deliver the product and no one was available to take delivery, you will be responsible for collecting the item from their depot or sorting office.
Returns and Warranties
- With regard to coffee and other ingredients we will provide a full refund or replacement for any item which is proven to be inferior or faulty. As our ingredients are perishable we cannot refund non defective goods ordered.
- With regard to equipment and accessory warranties, if any faults or problems occur the product will be covered under the manufacturers warranty which covers all our accessories. Any fault should be reported in writing preferably by email. Note some manufacturers will issue a repair or replacement if within 28 days, otherwise after 28 days they may only repair the product, and this is down to the manufacturer’s individual policy.
- With regard to unwanted unused goods, you are able to return the goods to us within a period of 7 days beginning on the day after the date on which you receive the unwanted goods. We will issue a refund less 10% to cover our administration costs. Beyond 7 days and upto 28 days returns will be subject to a 25% re - stock fee. On return of the unused, unopened goods we will issue a credit. The goods must be unused, unopened and in the same condition in which they were delivered, in a re-saleable condition as new. The cost, risk and responsibility of safely returning non faulty or unwanted goods will be that of the customer. We will only issue the refund once the goods are returned to us and we have checked that the goods and packaging are in a satisfactory re-saleable condition and have not been used. All returns must be notified to us in writing before returning the item(s).A returns reference is required and will be issued upon request. We must stress, once an item has been used, opened or altered we cannot accept it back as an unwanted item.
- The colour of the item on the website may vary slightly from that shown on the website due to limitations of certain browser software, photo quality and monitors.
- You agree to indemnify us against any claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses including legal fees arising out of your use of this site.
- None of these Terms and Conditions affect your Statutory Consumer Rights
- You may cancel your order up to the point when the order has been despatched, this is usually within 12 hours of the order being placed. If an order is cancelled before despatch any charges, payments made by the customer will be refunded in full providing the goods have not left our depot. If the goods have been despatched it will be treated as a return of unwanted, unused goods. All cancellations must be made in writing by email or post. You can notify us that you wish to cancel by phone but it must be confirmed in writing.
- In the event of a complaint please email giving as much detail as possible. We will respond to your complaint as quickly as possible. Each complaint will remain confidential and handled by our Directors.
- Correspondence, in the first instance please contact us by email: email@example.com
- All Trademarks are the property of their rightful owners. If any part of these terms and conditions shall be found to be unlawful, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the terms and conditions. This contract is and shall be deemed to have been made in England and shall in all respects be governed by English Law.